Honeycutt Wrestling Staff – Who, What, How?
Honeycutt Wrestling Staff
Kyle Honeycutt – Head Coach
Expectations of Coaching Staff
Honeycutt Wrestling Coaches are expected to:
- Coach ALL wrestlers
- NEVER be alone with a wrestler other than your child – follow the rule of three (3)
- Attend as many practices as possible, actively coaching
- Attend as many competitive events as possible, actively coaching
- Remain at events as long as wrestlers are still competing
- Wear an HW coach’s shirt to competitive events
- Attend coaches’ meetings
- Set a good example for wrestlers
- Treat wrestlers and parents with respect
- Uphold our Policies & Procedures
- Report Policy & Procedure violations to Head Coach
To become an official Honeycutt Wrestling coach, you need to:
- E-mail Head Coach Kyle Honeycutt to state your interest & experience
- Obtain a USA Wrestling coaching card – Copper level or higher
- Agree to the expectations outlined above
Official coach status is not required to help out in the mat room during practices.
Copper Level Certification
Click here for details on Copper-level certification through USA Wrestling. If hired, HW will reimburse you for the background check (up to $15). Background checks take 7-10 days. Plan accordingly.